- The Masters in Civil Engineering will gain advanced knowledge and associated analytical and problem-solving skills in a range of key sub-disciplines of Civil Engineering, and develop the ability to apply this knowledge in engineering design and to the solution of open-ended and multi-disciplinary problems.
- The MSc in Civil Engineering is intended for students with a first degree in Civil Engineering or a closely related discipline who wish to extend their expertise to a higher level in preparation for a professional career.
- Students will select courses from key sub-disciplines of civil engineering, notably structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, environmental engineering, computational mechanics, and transportation engineering.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 24,80,258|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,99,690|
|Books & Supplies||INR 40,428|
|Personal Expenses||INR 1,45,541|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 101.07|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 19ᵗʰ January 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 60/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Applicants need to submit a one reference letter on headed paper
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.