- The programme offers a myriad of exciting and rewarding experiences that will build on students current knowledge and life experiences and help them to make the most of the opportunities available to their as a student and eventually a registered adult nurse.
- As a student on this programme, studnets learning will help them to make a difference not only to the individual service user and his/ her family but to the whole health care team and organisation.
- The programme offers students the chance to develop knowledge associated with altered anatomy and physiology as well as manage the complex challenges associated with the psychology and sociology of health and ill-health.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 15,57,226|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,18,913|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 97.54|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 31ˢᵗ January 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Refrences are required
- References will be required to confirm the specialist experience (For course MSc in Clinical Dermatology)
- Submit 1 appropriate reference (For MSc Environmental Management for Agriculture)
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.