- The MSc Human Resource Management course will kickstart the career by exploring HRM practices such as employee relations, employee resourcing, HRM development, HR data and performance management alongside the theory of general management and leadership.
- This course is delivered by published academics and co-developed by industry leaders to fine-tune your organisational, communicational and adaptability skills
- Students will learn a broad overview of human resource management including practices and business skills involved in managing people, HRM and development in practice, HR Analytics, employee resourcing, employment relations, research methods and consultancy skills.
- All students achieve two qualifications – the MSc in Human Resource Management plus the advanced level 7 knowledge to become eligible for Chartered Membership of CIPD.
- The course consists of six compulsory and four optional modules in Stage 1 with Stage 2 consisting of a piece of human resources related research.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 20,97,104|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,92,250|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 98.92|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 62/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Conditional offers are available for postgraduate students. It is the responsibility of all applicants holding conditional offers to provide evidence that they have met any outstanding conditions of their offer before they can be given the status of a registered student
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two academic references
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application deadline
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.