BSc in Genetics with a Modern Language atUniversity of Manchester Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
4 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- BSc in Genetics with a Modern Language is offered by Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health under University of Manchester, UK.
This a Bachelors level program of a course duration of 4 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- The Complete University Guide 2023
- The Guardian 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 24,97,000|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 99.88|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 6.5/9
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationUniversity of Manchester