- This interdisciplinary course offers the opportunity to study a wide range of course units across finance, accounting, economics, business analysis, innovation, strategy and political economy.
- Students will study the technical tools and techniques required to measure and assess business performance, while also emphasising the importance of changing economic contexts.
- Student will also have the opportunity to learn a foreign language as part of the degree.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 24,38,500|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,82,802|
|Personal expenses||INR 1,95,080|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 97.54|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 59/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
University reserve the right to interview candidates with non-standard backgrounds, eg. Mature students and students aged under 17. Score of 75% in either National Boards (CBSE or ISC) or one of the following State Boards (Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal) can fulfil English Language requirement
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two written recommendation from a teacher, adviser or professional who knows you academically is required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.