4 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- Study at a university ranked 11th in the world and 5th in the UK for Pharmacy and Pharmacology (QS World University Rankings 2019).
- The four-year Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) course will give a student the knowledge and practical skills they need to enter the pharmacy profession.
- Students will become familiar with the professional aspects of pharmacy, as well as learn how to communicate effectively with patients and other healthcare professionals and develop the skills one need to adapt to any changes that may occur during your career.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- The Complete University Guide 2023
- The Guardian 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 24,81,840|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,17,875|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 103.41|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 11ᵗʰ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 7/9
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two written recommendation from a teacher, adviser or professional who knows you academically is required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationUniversity of Manchester