Duration

6 years (Full Time)

Course Level

UG Degree

International Students Admission Website

Go to website...

Type of University

Public

Year of establishment

1096

Ranking

  • University Rankings
    • #7

      - ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021

    • #2

      - QS 2022

    • #1

      - THE (Times Higher Education) 2022

    • #1

      - The Complete University Guide 2022

    • #1

      - The Guardian 2022

    • #5

      - US News & World Report 2022

Fees & Expenses
1st year tuition fees
Fees componentsAmount
Tuition & feesINR 33,41,808
Other expenses in 1st Year
Fees componentsAmount
Hostel & MealsINR 5,24,337
Application FeeINR 1,998
Personal ItemsINR 1,61,369
Study costsINR 59,208
Social ActivitiesINR 67,472
Other CostsINR 30,694
TotalINR 8,45,078

Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 90.81

|

Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021

Entry Requirements

QualificationEntry Criteria
12th

90%

  • Year XII qualification studied with either the CBSE (All-India SSC) or CISCE (ISC) boards
    • For CBSE board: Grades A1 A1 A1 A2 A2, with grade A1 in any subjects relevant to the course applied for (Marks of 91 or above for A1 and 81 to 90 for A2)
    •  For CISCE board: Overall grade of 90% or more, with grades of at least 95% or above in three subjects (including any relevant to the course applied for) and 85% or above in the other two subjects
  • Subject Required: Candidates are required to achieve at least a grade A in both Chemistry and at least one of Biology, Physics, Mathematics or Further Mathematics
  • Applicants are expected to have taken and passed any practical component in their chosen science subjects
  • State board examinations are not accepted

PTE

Marks - 76/90

Minimum 66 in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing

IELTS

Marks - 7.5/9

with at least 7.0 in each of the four components

Other eligibility criteria
  • All candidates must also take the Biomedical Admissions Test (BMAT) as part of their application. Separate registration for this test is required and it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that they are registered
  • Shortlisted applicants will be invited for online or in-person interviews
  • Applicants who have been educated full-time in the medium of the English language throughout the two most recent years application deadline, and who remain in full-time education conducted in the English language until the end of the school year in their home country can be  exempted from English proficiency requirements

Documents Required:

  • Copies of all academic documentation including transcripts, certificates
  • Applicants have to submit a personal statement that can be written up to 4,000 characters. 80% of the personal statements should focus on applicants' academic interests, abilities, and achievements. This can include a discussion of any relevant extracurricular activities. The remaining 20% can then cover any unrelated extra-curricular activities
  • IELTS or other approved English qualification scores
  • A reference from a teacher or someone else who is qualified to comment on applicants academic ability
Conditional Offer

Yes

UG Specific Conditional Offer : In countries where the normal examinations have been cancelled, we will expect the conditions of your offer to be met by the alternative assessment put in place by qualifications' regulators.

Scholarships
The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarships- University of Oxford
Rs. 2,00,000
Engineering,Science,Medicine + 3 more

Download Brochure

Tell Us About Yourself
A. Study Preferences
Please select a course
When do you plan to start?
Have you given any study abroad exam?

1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.

You might be interested in these free downloads
University of Oxford

Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level information

University of Oxford

Other Courses offered by University of Oxford

This college offers 250 courses in 10 streams and 17 specializations
12 months
63.91 L

#4 THE (Times Higher Education)

12 months
29.58 L
3 years
38.05 L
9 months
47.47 L

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.