- Bsc (Hons) in Sport And Exercise Science is offered by Faculty of Science and Health under University of Portsmouth, UK.
This a Bachelors level program of a course duration of 3 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- On this BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science degree, students will learn to apply scientific principles that help athletes perform at their best
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 16,11,252|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,56,976|
|General cost||INR 7,459|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 99.46|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2022
Marks - 54/90
Marks - 6/9
The university provides conditional admission for students. A conditional offer means students have a place once they meet conditions, usually certain exam results. If they are doing an undergraduate course, they need to meet the conditions of their offer between August and September in the year they start their course
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- One academic reference on official headed paper is required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application deadline
Sep , 2023
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.