- MSc in Cyber Security and Forensic Information Technology is offered by Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences under University of Portsmouth, UK.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 1 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- Students will study twin, linked disciplines on this Master's: cyber security – protecting data and systems from cyber-attack, and forensic information technology – detecting and collecting digital evidence of criminal activity.
- Students will explore methods used by hackers, and how to prevent or combat them. Students will also learn the procedures to follow after an attack, and how to present this information to investigators or court officials.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- The Complete University Guide 2023
- The Guardian 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 18,49,581|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,98,334|
|Mobile phone||INR 30,321|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 101.07|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 61/90
Marks - 6/9
The university provides conditional admission for students. A conditional offer means students have a place once they meet conditions, usually certain exam results. If they are doing an undergraduate course, they need to meet the conditions of their offer between August and September in the year they start their course
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose explaining why you want to study this course and why you have chosen our University
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Jan , 2023
Course Commencement Date
Sep , 2023
Course Commencement (Fall intake)Up-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.