- MSc in Human and Applied Physiology is offered by Faculty of Science and Health under University of Portsmouth, UK.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 1 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 15,41,630|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 99.46|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 6.5/9
The university provides conditional admission for students. A conditional offer means students have a place once they meet conditions, usually certain exam results. If they are doing an undergraduate course, they need to meet the conditions of their offer between August and September in the year they start their course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.