MBA (Master of Business Administration) Marketing atUniversity of South Wales , NewportThe Faculty of Business and Society
1 year (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- The University of South Wales' Master of Business Administration (MBA) will develop the knowledge and skills to be a successful strategic business leader.
- It builds on a strong ethos of helping managers to solve real problems, and is designed for professionals who will make a strategic difference to the organisations in which they operate.
- During the MBA students will develop key leadership skills such as creativity, innovation, collaboration and problem solving and be introduced to innovative business theory in a practical context.
- In addition to your MBA qualification, students will also have the opportunity to gain the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. This is built into the MBA curriculum, so no additional assessment is needed, you just need to successfully pass the required elements of your MBA.
- University Rankings
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- The Complete University Guide 2023
- The Guardian 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 14,28,284|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,78,825|
|Telephone/TV License||INR 44,946|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 99.88|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 8ᵗʰ August 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 64/90
59 in each component
Marks - 6/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Once you have an unconditional firm offer – congratulations - your place at USW is confirmed! You’ll receive details about enrolment and freshers’ week from August onwards, along with confirmation of any accommodation that you’ve applied for.
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Proof of English language proficiency
Step 2: Start your online application
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationUniversity of South Wales
Other Courses offered by University of South Wales
#59 The Guardian