- Students will develop advanced management and analytical skills, and have the chance to work on a real business project during a 3-month industry placement.
- Gain the expertise to manage the movement of goods, people, data or money across a supply chain on this master’s degree course at the University of Southampton.
- On this MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics degree, you'll learn advanced management skills and the ability to use data to make good business decisions.
- Students will be be taught by academics from one of the country’s leading analytics research groups, and graduate with the skills and knowledge for a successful career in logistics.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2020
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 24,73,000|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,00,345|
|Other Expense||INR 20,773|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 98.92|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 70/90
Marks - 7/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants who have achieved 70% in English at Class XII from CBSE or CISCE may be exempted from additional English language requirements. If applicants don't have the exact entry requirements, but have significant work experience in this sector university will assess their relevant professional experience, subject knowledge and aptitude for learning Applications will be considered on individual merit and applicants may be asked to attend an interview.
The university offers conditional admission to students who cannot provide all the necessary documents (such as final exams results) when they submit their application. This means that students will be guaranteed a place upon successful completion of exams at a specified grade, or any other condition that the School may consider appropriate
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two academic reference letters are required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.