- This UK master’s in project management explores key concepts and techniques that can be applied across a range of sectors.
- MSc Project Management offers a modern perspective on the subject and uses current theories and practices to prepare you for a career in this growing profession.
- On this master’s degree in project management, students will learn management skills and apply key techniques. It will prepare you for a career in any organisation across a range of sectors.
- MSc Project Management is a flexible course, students will get to choose modules that are relevant to your interests and career aims. This MSc includes a decision making module, where you’ll study material not taught on other UK based project management degrees.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2020
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 24,73,000|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,00,345|
|Other Expense||INR 20,773|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 98.92|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 62/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Students who have achieved 70% in English at Class XII from CBSE or CISCE may be exempted from additional English language requirements.
The university offers conditional admission to students who cannot provide all the necessary documents (such as final exams results) when they submit their application. This means that students will be guaranteed a place upon successful completion of exams at a specified grade, or any other condition that the School may consider appropriate
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two academic reference letters are required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.