- The MSc Accounting and Finance is taught by Surrey Business School.
- Students will graduate equipped with the skills needed to work in multinational corporations and be a successful decision-maker in an increasingly complex global financial environment.
- This course is practical in nature and will encourage students to embrace regular opportunities to engage with real business problems throughout the studies.
- In MSc Accounting and Finance, students will gain a solid understanding of popular financial and management accounting systems and how they are applied in decision-making.
- Students will also receive a complete introduction to financial theory by completing a study in the challenges of investing capital.
- Students will learn econometric techniques and take courses in the foundations of accounting and finance, equipping with the skills and knowledge to thrive in today's ever-changing global business environment.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 19,07,984|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 3,48,207|
|Books & Supplies||INR 47,700|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 91.73|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 5ᵗʰ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Contact details of two referees is required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application deadline
Oct , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
Feb , 2023
Course Commencement Date 2
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.