- The Program is intended to provide students with a thorough grounding in mechanical engineering science and its application to design and the solution of a range of engineering problems in the context of the automotive industry
- This course is offered in Swansea campus
- Specialist areas of study including advanced engine design and vehicle dynamics will enable students to focus on areas of specialist interest that can be developed in the Group and Major Project modules
- Students will study Mathematics, Engineering Design, Vehicle Technology, Thermofluid Mechanics, Vehicle Dynamics etc.
- University Rankings
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,25,935|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,54,050|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 90.81|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 56/90
Marks - 6/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Relevant experience may be considered If an applicant has 70% or above in English in Indian Standard XII should be waived off from ELP.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two written recommendation from a teacher, adviser or professional who knows you academically is required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.