- The MBA has been designed to support students' career progression, preparing them to carry out managerial roles successfully or to build their own business.
- Students will study with a cohort of experienced professionals drawn from a range of industries, building their network and giving them insights into best practices.
- Students will explore issues that have a significant impact within organizations by working with others and building on both personal individual experiences and comparing and contrasting with those of cohort members. Students will carry out projects and assignments designed to help them critique and apply the theories, tools, and techniques they learn.
- This industry-focused course has been designed with direct input from employers, large and small, from both public and private sectors.
- University Rankings
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 13,75,950|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 9,82,428|
|Health Surcharge||INR 43,113|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 91.73|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ August 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 69/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Students may receive a 'conditional offer' until their studies are complete and until they meet all the entry requirements and any other offer conditions. These will be listed in your offer letter, along with contact details for your admissions officer, visa information, financial requirements and ways to pay your deposit and fees
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two professional and/or academic references are required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Feb - Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.