- The MSc Finance suite of courses is designed to equip students with the knowledge and technical skills required to meet the needs and demands of the profession and make a more meaningful contribution to the organizations they work for.
- The MSc Finance and Accounting is an engaging course that will develop student's strategic thinking and critical understanding of the main principles of accounting, finance, taxation, and auditing, including contemporary issues and developments in the profession.
- Students will study modules such as Corporate Financial Management, Capital Markets and Decisions Under Risk, Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Financial Reporting, Corporate Strategy, Research Methods, etc
- University Rankings
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,61,288|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 9,82,428|
|Health Surcharge||INR 43,113|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 91.73|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ August 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 69/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Students may receive a 'conditional offer' until their studies are complete and until they meet all the entry requirements and any other offer conditions. These will be listed in your offer letter, along with contact details for your admissions officer, visa information, financial requirements and ways to pay your deposit and fees
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two professional and/or academic references are required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Feb - Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.