- The course structure includes working on a consultancy project that will help students to develop practical business skills and put their knowledge into practice.
- Students will get the opportunity to develop professionally and academically, including a consultancy project
- The course also includes the opportunity to take part in a European field trip, paid for by the University. On this week-long overseas trip, a program of company visits and talks provides valuable insights into operating effectively in a global, multicultural context.
- Students will study courses such as Business Strategy, International Political Economy, Global Business Practice, Managing People, Research Methods, etc.
- University Rankings
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,61,288|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 9,82,428|
|Health Surcharge||INR 43,113|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 91.73|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ August 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 69/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Students may receive a 'conditional offer' until their studies are complete and until they meet all the entry requirements and any other offer conditions. These will be listed in your offer letter, along with contact details for your admissions officer, visa information, financial requirements and ways to pay your deposit and fees
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two professional and/or academic references are required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Feb - Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.