- MSc Mental Health and Wellbeing in Education is offered by Faculty of Social Sciences under University of York, UK.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 1 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,15,351|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 91.73|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 6.5/9
If the offer is conditional, the conditions of entry will be included in the offer letter. The offer conditions typically fall into three categories: Academic Language: If applicant is a non-native English speaking applicant he/she must provide evidence of his/her English language ability Reference condition
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.