- The California State University, East Bay School of Engineering, provides an interdisciplinary master's of science degree in Engineering Management.
- This degree is designed for working engineers and professionals who are in leadership/management positions or who are planning to advance their careers into the management of technical enterprises.
- It is also designed to benefit engineering or science graduates who are interested in assuming leadership positions in industry.
- The curriculum is distinctive in that it provides a blend of qualitative management and quantitative industrial engineering skills.
|Tuition & fees||INR 11,82,057|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 11,16,495|
|Books & Supplies||INR 80,321|
|Personal expense||INR 2,04,842|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 77.68|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
CGPA - 2.5/0
Marks - 80/120
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Submission of your GRE and/or GMAT results is highly recommended
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Statement of Purpose: explaining their reasons for wanting to pursue the degree
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.