Master of Science in Electrical Engineering atGannon University , ErieElectrical and Computer Engineering Department
1.5 - 2 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- Electrical and Computer Engineering department offers two graduate programs for those who wish to continue their education in advanced subjects and stay abreast of the rapidly changing technological world: a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE) degree and a Master of Science in Embedded Software Engineering (MSES) degree.
- The goal of the program is to give an Electrical and Computer Engineering graduate the necessary education to be an effective design or systems engineer.
- The student shall devise a curriculum with his/her advisor to pursue knowledge in advanced control theory, system modeling, electronics, communication, systems engineering, and embedded software.
- University Rankings
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 16,23,039|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,45,754|
|GU Connect Fee||INR 27,288|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 82.69|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 22ⁿᵈ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
CGPA - 2.5/4
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 53/90
Marks - 6/9
Marks - 100/160
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Three letters of recommendation must be submitted, Letters should be submitted by individuals who are familiar with the student's academic and professional background
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationGannon University