- In the AACSB-accredited Master of Business Administration, M.B.A. - Finance, you'll learn from experienced professors and top industry executives in the center of New York City-the world capital of finance and business.
- Through coursework and real-world projects, you'll gain critical experience applying financial concepts, analyzing financial data from multiple sources, and evaluating investment strategies.
- You'll also learn the latest financial technology, including various live data sources, Bloomberg terminals, and the Center for Research in Security Prices (CRSP) database.
- Upon the completion of our M.B.A. program, you'll be able to:
- Conduct industry, company-specific, or environmental business analysis using appropriate data and informational resources to bridge the gap between abstract theory and practice.
- Identify and analyze country/region-specific contemporary business issues, and establish, support, and effectively communicate strategic recommendations.
|Tuition & fees||INR 24,55,186|
|Graduate fee||INR 48,714|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 81.19|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 23ʳᵈ August 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
CGPA - 3/4
|3 year degree accepted|
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 53/90
Marks - 6/9
Marks - 105/160
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Copies of undergraduate transcripts for all schools attended
- Copy of college diploma or proof of degree
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Official GMAT scores
- To receive I-20: Submit completed Affidavit of Support and bank statement with amount of $41,000
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.