- A business economics graduate will demonstrate the ability to:
- describe the policy implications of their economic analyses and research.
- communicate the results of their evaluations in writing to stakeholders and other interested parties.
- communicate the results of their evaluations orally to stakeholders and other interested parties.
- evaluate tradeoffs between the efficiency and distributional consequences of decisions affecting resource use.
- The economics program offers a flexible curriculum that allows students to target specific career goals, whether students are business or liberal arts majors.
- The program offers a Bachelor of Science through the Norm Brodsky College of Business, or a Bachelor of Arts through the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
|Tuition & fees||INR 36,81,792|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 13,59,456|
|Orientation Fees||INR 22,440|
|Student Activity Fee||INR 15,504|
|Technology Fee||INR 36,720|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 81.6|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 20ᵗʰ October 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 70/120
Marks - 50/90
Marks - 6/9
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Submit One letter of recommendation
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.