Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design atRider University , LawrencevilleCollege of Liberal Arts and Sciences
4 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- Through a blend of coursework and hands-on experience in digital studios and labs, students develop skills in the field of visual communication.
- The program prepares students to successfully design graphics for branding, such as logos, and for websites and professional publications, such as brochures, magazines, and newsletters.
- Introduces students to routines of journalism, including reporting, writing and preparing content for print and web. Incorporates contemporary practices in multimedia journalism, including digital audio, video and photos, into traditional skills, with an emphasis on accuracy, clarity and professional style and voice.
- Class exercises are completed in a laboratory newsroom.
- Provides a foundation for the study of communication across the discipline.
- Open to freshmen only, it is designed to assist the first-year student majoring in communication or journalism to gain a broad understanding of the scope and breadth of the field.
- Fundamental communication theories, principles, concepts, terms, and issues are introduced
|Tuition & fees||INR 37,01,645|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 13,66,786|
|Orientation Fees||INR 22,561|
|Student Activity Fee||INR 15,588|
|Technology Fee||INR 36,918|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 82.04|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 20ᵗʰ October 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 70/120
Marks - 50/90
Marks - 6/9
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Submit One letter of recommendation
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationRider University