- The Applied Technology degree is specifically designed for students who have earned a technically-oriented Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree from an accredited institution.
- The courses in this program allows students to build on the AAS curriculum to earn a 4-year Bachelor of Applied Science degree.
- Students will understand the fundamental concepts required to be a professional in their chosen field, including concepts in mathematics, physical sciences, technology and management.
|Tuition & fees||INR 11,28,161|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,52,118|
|Books & Supplies||INR 28,909|
|Personal Expenses||INR 79,420|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 79.42|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 2ⁿᵈ August 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 61/120
Marks - 45/90
Marks - 5.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants with a diploma from a non-U.S. high school/secondary education where English language is the sole medium of instruction can demonstrate it as proof of English Language proficiency by submitting the transcript which must include three years of high school non-ESL English courses with C or better grades.
The Academic Coaching Program (ACP) supports students who show promise for earning a college degree. As an ACP student, you are paired with a professional academic coach/advisor who will track your academic progress and work with you to develop an individual Academic Success Plan
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Complete transcripts (mark sheets) and required documents
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Affidavit of Support and Financial Verification
- Copy of Passport
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.