- The graphic design/illustration area consistently provides art students with a strong professional foundation, building on previously completed coursework in Foundations and Core courses.
- Adobe software instruction coupled with the creative exploration of conceptual graphic design, provides a solid platform upon which students can build a skill set adaptable to new developments in the field.
- Studies in print design with traditional and digital illustration, are offered with elective art courses in web design, motion graphics, digital photography, and video.
|Tuition & fees||INR 11,59,554|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,70,264|
|Books & Supplies||INR 29,713|
|Personal Expenses||INR 81,630|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 81.63|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 61/120
Marks - 45/90
Marks - 5.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants with a diploma from a non-U.S. high school/secondary education where English language is the sole medium of instruction can demonstrate it as proof of English Language proficiency by submitting the transcript which must include three years of high school non-ESL English courses with C or better grades.
The Academic Coaching Program (ACP) supports students who show promise for earning a college degree. As an ACP student, you are paired with a professional academic coach/advisor who will track your academic progress and work with you to develop an individual Academic Success Plan
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Complete transcripts (mark sheets) and required documents
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Affidavit of Support and Financial Verification
- Copy of Passport
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.