- The marketing management option emphasizes the diversity of strategies for businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
- Students prepare for careers such as a brand manager, marketing manager, marketing consultant, distribution manager, product or brand manager, pricing analyst, marketing research analyst, retail manager, purchasing manager, etc.
- Students will also have a strong foundation in the areas of consumer behavior, advertising and promotion, marketing research and marketing strategy.
|Tuition & fees||INR 11,59,128|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,70,018|
|Books & Supplies||INR 29,702|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 81.6|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 14ᵗʰ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 61/120
Marks - 45/90
Marks - 5.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants with a diploma from a non-U.S. high school/secondary education where English language is the sole medium of instruction can demonstrate it as proof of English Language proficiency by submitting the transcript which must include three years of high school non-ESL English courses with C or better grades.
The Academic Coaching Program (ACP) supports students who show promise for earning a college degree. As an ACP student, you are paired with a professional academic coach/advisor who will track your academic progress and work with you to develop an individual Academic Success Plan
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Complete transcripts (mark sheets) and required documents
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Affidavit of Support and Financial Verification
- Copy of Passport
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.