- The B.S. Ed. in Biology Education prepares highly qualified teachers of biology once all degree requirements and assessments are passed.
- Students have an exceptional program of professional preparation including field experiences, theory and pedagogy courses.
- The major in biology is well rounded helping teachers develop a strong foundation of biological knowledge
|Tuition & fees||INR 11,59,128|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,70,018|
|Books & Supplies||INR 29,702|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 81.6|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 14ᵗʰ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 61/120
Marks - 45/90
Marks - 5.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants with a diploma from a non-U.S. high school/secondary education where English language is the sole medium of instruction can demonstrate it as proof of English Language proficiency by submitting the transcript which must include three years of high school non-ESL English courses with C or better grades.
The Academic Coaching Program (ACP) supports students who show promise for earning a college degree. As an ACP student, you are paired with a professional academic coach/advisor who will track your academic progress and work with you to develop an individual Academic Success Plan
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Complete transcripts (mark sheets) and required documents
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Affidavit of Support and Financial Verification
- Copy of Passport
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.