- BBA in Finance program is designed to build tangible and market-demanded skills related to capital management, investment and portfolio management, financial institutions, and personal finance
- The BBA in Finance provides a roadmap to three specific careers in Finance that rank among the top 20 business fields in the United States: financial advisors, financial managers, and financial analysts
- Courses focus on both the big picture and day-to-day functions of a business. From conflict resolution to resource allocation, learn the skills employers demand
- Students will be prepared to pursue a career in banking, financial analysis, corporate finance, or personal financial planning.
- University Rankings
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,38,789|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,65,873|
|Enrollment fee||INR 4,661|
|Miscellaneous Fees||INR 777|
|Miscellaneous expense||INR 1,45,106|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 77.68|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 1060/1600
Marks - 6/9
Conditional admission is available to applicants with a complete admission application packet but who do not qualify for full admission. This could be because of a low bachelor's degree GPA (below 2.75 for most programs/ 3.00 for business programs) or other Departmental requirements. After completing 12 graduate hours, a conditional student must have an overall graduate grade point average of 3.00 or higher
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Official high school transcripts or GED Scores
- Transcripts must be evaluated by an independent credential evaluation
- SAT Scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Proof of financial support
- Applicants must show their official high school transcript that is complete through their junior year
- Sponsor’s Statement (signed by the sponsor), with a current bank statement showing a balance of at least $28,109.00 USD
- Applicants must submit an Educational Goals Statement and in the statement, the applicant must explain his/her education goals at Texas A&M University-Commerce by answering the following three questions in paragraph form (250-500 words maximum):
- What are your career goals and what degree programs do you intend to pursue?
- What motivates you or why did you choose this career goal/degree plan?
- What experience(s) and academic strengths will help you achieve these goals?
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.