- Electrical engineering is concerned with the analysis, design, development, and operation of electrical and electronic systems.
- Examples of these systems include communication, fiber optics, data processing, power generation, and distribution, control, and instrumentation.
- Recognizing the changing trend in engineering education, the Electrical Engineering program has adopted a multidisciplinary approach for teaching and learning by incorporating a series of newly developed project-oriented courses based on the spiral curriculum
- The early part of the program emphasizes electrical engineering skills that form the background for the upper-level elective and design courses
- The upper-level electrical engineering course work provides areas of concentration for in-depth study. Students can choose additional technical electives from outside the area of concentration to provide more breadth of knowledge
|Tuition & fees||INR 32,28,381|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 12,10,254|
|General Student Fees||INR 1,11,859|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 77.68|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 80/120
Marks - 53/90
Marks - 6.5/9
The University of New Haven offers Conditional Admission - in the form of a conditional acceptance letter - only to international students who are academically admissible but need to improve their English language abilities before beginning their academic studies at the University of New Haven
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
Submit at least one letter of recommendation from an academic source (teacher or guidance counselor).
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.